CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 28 April 2005

Updating

I have to admit that things just don't seam to be getting better, but on the other hand things are not getting worse so that's something to hold on to. The weather at the moment is so erratic it's unreal. Within one hour almost you'll have torrenting rain, brilliant sunshine, strong winds and calm breezes. Even the temperature isn't constant. I am currently wearing a string top along with a full lenght cardy, and jeans. But also in my office I have a nice BIG warm jumper, because I keep going through insane temperature changes. Anyway that's beside the by, this weather is not helping my mood much.

I'm going out tonight so hopfully this will help my mood. It's also Friday tomorrow which means the weekend is almost upon us and I can do things on my computer which I have attempted to do all week but have failed to do because I've either been in meetings or I'm so tired I fall sleep.

My life's just great.

No comments: