CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Monday 20 June 2016

We’re on a hell slide, help us, help us
We’re on a hell slide.
9-15th: Biffy Clyro

Ruby

Under the paling landscape is a life force so powerful that for a while the poison killing the land is temporarily pushed back, held back.  It’s not a cure, but its became part of the answer.  The poison infects everything, all that it touches, all that it sees, all it experiences, it all becomes contaminated.  Unusable, to be put aside to wither and die.

The cold steal bears down as the poison fuelled storm gathers in strength threatening to destroy all in it’s path.  The landscape does not complain, it feels no pain, the life force feels no anger.   The Land acknowledges that the poisonous storm will ultimately win.  In the meantime it will take the little battles, enjoy them for a while until such time as that ultimate loss.

The steal slices into the landscape, rubies erupting from The Land, warm to the touch pushing the poison away with the aid of salt drops, mixes together, creating a barrier that, for a while, keeps the storm at bay.  So powerful are these warm rubies that the storm dies away, attempting to fight the calm that approaches through the rubies glinting in the light, bright against the paling landscape.  Beyond the rubious barrier the storm rages, never ending in it’s fury.  There is no way of blocking out the sound of the screaming storm, always there in the background slowly gaining ground to start the war again, to consume everything until there is nothing left.

The fight continues, the barrier becomes fatigued, maybe a day has past, maybe a year.  The day is coming, the storm fights through the barrier and the whole process starts again.

In the meantime The Land will take the little battles, enjoy them for a while until such time as that ultimate loss comes flying in.  On that day The Land will go dark.

No comments: