CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 9 December 2004

I'm in such a strange place at the moment, I'm happy but I'm not. I don't understand. There is nothing wrong with my life, not really. I'm perhaps on the lonely side, but that's it. I have a job, I have money, I have a job, I have a roof over my head. What else do I need? And yet there is something nagging at me. Pulling me down! I'm not crying, which is a good sign, but I struggle to smile, and by smile I mean smile inside and out. Oh it's easy to physically smile, but it's fake. It feels like a long time before I really smiled, inside and out!

I think I'm making it sound worse than it really is, but then again I can't really tell. I know there are people who are worse off than me, but at the end of the day if you're not happy, your not happy.

No comments: