CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 12 May 2016

A letter for those in power - sarcasm

Dear Government,
I must thank you for your support as I struggle to come to terms  with my Bipolar diagnosis.

First of all, thank you for allowing companies to allow to pay SSP.  Living on my own I can't believe just how easy it was to pay my bills on £88.45 a week.  

Secondly, thank you for the housing benefit of £90 a week.  My rent is £470 a month, which leaves me a deficit of £110.  Which my £88.45 will help with that.  I also have gas, electric, council tax, water rates, prepayment prescription certificate (which makes it cheaper to get my bipolar and asthma meds).  There is also TV licence, car tax, car insurance, petrol, MOT, internet and phone.  All of which is so easy to pay on what benefits I am entitled to.  Food is not important, neither is items for personal hygiene.  After all who needs deodorant/antiperspirant, shampoo, toilet paper or the likes.  After all being clean is not really going to help me with my recovery. 


I have really enjoyed being in the house by myself constantly since I have so much spare money that I want to be frugal and keep it all in a savings account, after all I have to think about my retirement.

I really appreciate how the Government really appreciate the work force who work hard all their professional career and require a little support whilst they sort their health out.  I'm really enjoying the support I have received from the years of tax and national insurance I have paid since I was 16.

You are an amazing government and would really like you to continue in power, as your support has been amazing.

Spikexx




No comments: