CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentines Day

I think I did a really stupid thing. I sent my flatmate an anonymous valentines card. I got someone else to write it, and post it so it wasn't my handwriting and it wasn't with a local postmark.

Part of me wants him to work out it was from me, but part of me wishes I never had the idea and that I never sent it. It didn't turn up today, which means it'll probably turn up tomorrow.

I think it has to be the dumbest idea I have ever thought off and acted upon... why did I have to be so stupid!!!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Psycho said...

I did something dumber: because of the highly uncertain nature of my marriage (for instance, she told me at Christmastime that she hoped I hadn't gotten her anything, so she didn't have to throw it out), I didn't get her any Valentine at all.

So naturally she gave me a lovely and very appropriate one.

Yes, that was dumb.