CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 7 September 2005

Blogs

I have two blogs. This is because too many people I know read my other one and I didn't feel I could write on it any more, well write about issues that were annoying me, so I created this one.

The thing is my life took a turn for the better, as a result having this second site annoys me. I don't have enough material for the two, so I'm going to let this one slide until things get bad again and I need to write things that my other blog can not handle, this many never happen.

So if you would like a link to my other blog please leave your email in my comments box. As soon as I recieve it I will delete it and send you the link to the other sight.

I will not be posting so much on this site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me grin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Even if you only post occasionally here, you're bound to have some heavy stuff to write about sooner or later. I'll check back her from time to time and see if you've done that.