CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Friday 11 February 2005

What is wrong with me?

Before I get started can I just say how disppointed I am in the 25 songs. Only one person had a go. Gee, usless the lot of ya!

So a couple months back I wrote this. I still can't being myself to tell you all what it is I want to bad, but I promise you it is not self-harming. It's not taking my own life. I found a website that was dedicated to images of what I want happening to me. Through those images I could imagine me in that place.

I am a real freak for wanting this so bad. But when it's a feeling that takes over your whole body, that you want it so badly that you ache, surely it can't be wrong to want something like this.

It would be so much easier to tell you all what this thing is, but I can't. I've never told anyone. I've written short stories about it, I've dreamt about it, but I have never actually told anyone about my secret desire. It's not sexual, it's just something I want. Something I need to have happen to me.

God, I'm such a freak! Part of me wants this desire to go away, while the main part of me just wants it to grow and for it to happen. I wish, almost on a daily basis, that it could happen to me. What is wrong with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of several things it could be, things I have known other people wanted:

Change gender

Have a body part amputated or otherwise altered

Grow a tail, scales or horns

Shave their head

Change race

People have desires. It's good that there are others who share this one. I do think there is a non-harmful way for you to fulfill this desire, whatever it is. Some way, some form.

Maybe you could post one of your stories, if you find it difficult to talk about your desire directly?

Alyce said...

is this "thing" that you want a tattoo or piercing or drugs? that the three things that popped into my mind.
anyways, i'd say the best thing to do is just tell us and then we (the readers) will tell you if it's wrong or right. based on opinion of course. that the only way to get over it...