CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Bubble expansion

We never thought we'd find a place where we belong.
Don't have to stand alone, we'll never let you fall.
Don't need permission to decide what you believe.

I said jump, down on Jump Street.

I said jump, down on Jump Street.

Your friends will be there when your back is to the wall.

You'll find you'll need us cause there's no one else to call.
When it was hopeless a decision is what you need.

You'd better be ready to, be ready to jump.

21 Jump Street.
Theme from 21 Jump Street


So I'm still waiting for the bubble to pop, but I have had some amazing news today... news which I can only share on here because I can not share with anyone in RL.  I am being made temporary tutor at college as our current on just got fired and they needed someone else to step in.  I'm getting tutor pay, and currently trying to convince them that I will do a good job and they should help me get my quals. So bubble hasn't pop yet but when it does I wonder if I can cope.  I hope so.

1 comment:

BlackPhi said...

Congratulations! That's a marvellous achievement.

I would say it is more likely a wave than a bubble: it goes up, probably at some point it goes down again, but in the process you have moved forward. Which I think is a song, but I can't remember which one.