CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Monday 24 September 2012

Secrets, videos and struggles

I think I'm drowning, asphyxiated
I wanna break this spell that you've created
You're something beautiful a contradiction
I wanna play the game I want the friction
You will be the death of me, 
Yeah you will be the death of me,

Bury it, I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it
And our time is running out
And our time is running out
You can't push it underground
We can't stop it screaming out

I wanted freedom But I'm restricted
I tried to give you up but I'm adicted
Now that you know I'm trapped,
Sense of elation
You'll never dream of breaking this fixation
You will squeeze the life out of me

You will suck the life out of me.
 Time is running out: Muse

I know it's been a while since I've blogged, and although I have really wanted to blog, I've wanted to write.... I couldn't and to be honest, I'm not sure why.  I compose it all in my head but when it comes to logging on and writing things I can't bring myself to do it.  I will surf the net until the early hours of the morning but when it comes to wanting to write something stops me.  Something blocks me.  I can't figure out what.  Even now I can feel something fighting against me.  I want to write, I am writing, but the distractions are great, and I know they are unreal. Even now it's only with the help of this song that I can push through what ever I've fighting.  I don't like it.

Things are going well on the whole.  I'm now completely of meds and doing okay.  I thought I would freak out and struggle, wanting to go back to the old ways but I don't.  In fact I can't imagine ever wanting to cut or get high.  I find it tough to imagine myself ever being in that position in the past, it's such an alien idea to me that I wonder were it came from.  I was 21 when I first cut.  Just found out about my friends suicide and a few months later I smashed this glass thing I owned (accidental) but I picked up one of the pieces of broken glass and the rest you can say is history.  ten years on and I have no idea where I got the idea of picking up that piece of glass and cutting myself for the first time.  I can tell you that at no point did I have a concious idea of picking up glass and cutting myself, just that I did it.  No thoughts, no feelings, just did it.  It's just peculiar concept.  I could understand it if I had heard about it before but up until I did it I'd never heard of it, never thought about it.  I was years later that I realised that I was not alone in it.

However, an old, old, old compulsion/addiction has raised its head.  This one has been going on since my teenage years.  Technically, I suppose, it's nothing that would be deamed 'self harming' but I think it is with the amount of time I allow it to occupy my thoughts and feelings.  I can't stop it though.  I fantasize about being kidnapped, tied up, drugged, gagged, held hostage, perhaps even brain washed It's not that it would or could ever happen but it occupies my thoughts and dreams.  I even go on you tube and download things from TV shows.  I know that this is just horrible, and I must be screwed up in the head for wanting it, but I can't help myself.  I have found numerous websites dedicated to this subject matter and yet it's not enough.  I need to experience it.  I can feel it inside me constantly, some days it's stronger than others.

I am a freak on so many levels.

2 comments:

BlackPhi said...

From the sales figures for the 50 shades of grey series, it seems you're far from being alone.

I tend to a functional view of fantasy: that it's a problem if it leads you into danger in the real world, or if it gets in the way of real world activities (issues that I'm sure you're perfectly well aware of). Otherwise I don't think it's something to beat yourself up about.

Congratulations on moving off the meds. They do say that the only thing worse than being on antidepressants is not being on them when you need them, so moving to a place where you don't need them any more is good news.

How is the amateur dramatics going?

CfMn said...

I don't have a sexual fantasy about it, where's fifty shades is really all about the sex. Supposedly there is a love story in there, but I don't see it!

The amateur dramatics are going well, I'm just sorting out a play that I'm going to be directing in a few months. My biggest problem is how I'm going to organise a large set onto a small stage. I have to change the script so I can shrink the stage down.

Over all though life is pretty good.