CareForMeNot

I am me and me is I. What I see and what you see Will be completely different! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 28 June 2005

Update

I've had problems sleeping over the past week or so, not because I'm awake but because I was fretting over the test results. It really doesn't bother me what ever would be wrong, weather it's my kidneys, liver, thyroid or iron levels. None of it bothered me, I knew I could deal with it. What made me frett was the fact if it was my liver or my kidney, chances were I caused the damage with all the times I OD back at college. If it was indeed my fault, I would then have to admit to my mother what I had done. I have never, ever told her about the ODing, although I had told her about the cutting. I couldn't cope telling her about the ODing, the suicide attempts etc. I couldn't bare to see that look of disappointment on her face.

So my bloods came back, everythings normal, there is nothing wrong. They are still awaiting one more test result. I have to phone up tomorrow to find out if it's back. If that shows nothing wrong, I wonder what they'll do next. I really can't cope with being tired like this for much longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not knowing is really hard, but at least it wasn't bad news. I hope you can take some comfort from that.